Thursday, July 26, 2018

Good to Great



Just got this book in the mail today.  My workout group is doing a professional development book club, and this was our trainer's first pick.  I don't usually read non fiction from the business section of the bookstore, but I'm curious to see what this book contains that might apply to my own life.  I honestly don't know much about it...so we'll see how this goes. I'm already behind on reading since I got it a bit late in the game, so I'm going to have to do some catching up.

I'm also excited to share with my students that adults actually do book clubs too!  I think they believe it's just another way for me to torture them, but it's a real skill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good to Great

Just got this book in the mail today.  My workout group is doing a professional development book club, and this was our trainer's fi...